Excellent caregivers are valued members of our loving family at AJA Home Health Care. Families entrust the care of their loved ones to us and we select only the most patient, trustworthy, hard working and compassionate people to join our family.
Do you have the passion and love to join the AJA Home Health Care family? It takes a special person who is highly adaptable, loving, organized and trustworthy. If you are ready join our team of Home care providers and companions. Benefit from a competitive pay scale, generous benefits, and incentives program.
Current Job Opportunities
Home Health Aide/PCA
Provides personal care and supportive services for clients in their homes under the direction of the Registered Nurse. The Home Health Aide is assigned to specific clients by the Registered Nurse or other appropriate professional and performs services that help to meet the client’s social, emotional, physical and spiritual needs. The Home Health Aide will work cooperatively with all disciplines to provide compassionate, quality care for the client.
- Successful completion of HHA competency training program and written/observed evaluation.
- Must be at least eighteen 18 years of age.
- Minimum of six (6) months of work experience in a supervised setting, preferably a health care facility.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and follow a written Plan of Care.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Current valid driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.
- Able to perform client care in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
Provides skilled care and supportive services for clients in their homes under the direction of the Registered Nurse. The LPN is assigned to specific clients by the Registered Nurse or other appropriate professional and performs services that help to meet the client’s health care needs. The Home LPN will work cooperatively with all disciplines to provide compassionate, quality care for the client.
- Obtain patient’s vital signs – respiration, temperature blood pressure and heart rate.
- Provide basic bedside care. i.e dressing wounds, changing bandages, inserting catheters, giving injections, etc.
- Enter data related to the record of patients in computer systems.
- Interview patients and examine their medical history.
- Start, monitor or discontinue intravenous catheters or intravenous fluids.
- Track IV function and patient comfort; terminate IV at appropriate time as ordered by Licensed Medical Physician.
The Assistant Administrator shall be responsible for the day-to-day management of the organization.
- Organizing and supervising the administrative function of the organization;
- Employing qualified personnel and ensuring adequate staff orientation, training, education and evaluation;
- Ensuring the accuracy of public information materials and activities;
- Implementing an effective budgeting and accounting system;
- Maintaining compliance with applicable laws and regulations and implementing corrective action in response to reports of organization committees and regulatory agencies;
- Arranging and negotiating services provided through contractual agreement; and
- Implementing the policies and procedures approved by the governing body.
- The administrator or his designee shall be available at all times during operating hours and for emergency situations.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Evidence of at least one year experience as an office administrator
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principle.
- knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Outlook office, PowerPoint
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
High school diploma or relevant field experience is preferred
Please Contact Us for additional information on any of these career opportunities or submit our Quick Form for immediate consideration.